BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here we go again, same old stuff again

I think Brandon was watching his movie, fell asleep either during or shortly after, and forgot to plug in his dying phone, which has since turned itself off. Because I tried calling him and it goes straight to voicemail. We talked a couple hours earlier, so that's ok, but I always like to say goodnight to him. This is what I'll be facing with the two hour time difference.

My heart is heavy. I was fine yesterday but the quiet is getting to me already. This is why I worked 45 hours a week this past summer while he was gone. I had my routine, I did my things, I was busy. Today I was good until I got home after doing all my errands. Then I even felt pretty good. He was feeling down, but I felt fine. I haven't talked to him since then...

-Chantal-

0 comments: