BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a day!

I bet no one reads my blog... but I chug on!

I ran my best so far. Quarter mile times: 1.57, 4.11, 6.49, 9.18. 9.18!! I was so excited! I know, most people wouldn't be proud with 9.18, but I am. It's showing so much improvement. I've improved a minute and 16 seconds in the last three weeks. OMG!

My classes today:

History 104, Modern Europe: It's a 100-level class, but it'll be a little harder. TONS of reading. But what can you do? The teacher is one of those "act tough so you think I'm cool" teacher. I'm not sure how I feel about her... everyone in the History department likes her though!

Philosophy 353, Hellenistic Philosophy: Teacher is nice, class is nice, readings are hard hard hard. Long and hard ;). Philosophy reading is always hard. I don't understand half of it! But I'll chug through.

History 421, History of Christianity: Oh, the one I was excited about. And it turned out great! My teacher is not religious, thank god, and it seems some people aren't religious in the class either. Yay! The readings are terribly long, but interesting. The teacher looked like a stuffy old man but he turned out to be awesome.

Oh, by the way, we have a new president as of 12:05pm EST, Barack Obama. We will see what happens! I was sad I didn't get to watch the inauguration because of class... maybe later!

-Chantal-

0 comments: