BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

Who am I?

...I am a reformed speeder...
Ok, sure, I speed sometimes. I'll go like 5mph over the speed limit. And on campus I drive 25mph because, really, it's impossible to drive 10mph there... But other than that, no, I do not speed anymore. I actually go too slow sometimes! I try to stay as close to the speed limit as possible. So it bothers me when people speed, especially on Union. When they tailgate me and then speed past, I get angry. I need to work on my anger!

...I am an observer...
I've been like this since I was a little girl. I would sit by my parents while they had dinner with friends and just listen. I would observe, I would learn. I watch people, see how they act.

...I am a collector...
To go along with the observer, I am a collector. I collect information. I'm not one who is smart with books and the school-taught information, but I know weird facts. I read IMDB and Wikipedia all the time. I listen and observe people. I ask people questions, they answer, I remember. I remember birthdays, middle names, spouses names, where you are from...

:)

-Chantal-

0 comments: