BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick Hello

Hello!

I've been busy with friends lately, preparing for our husbands to come home. Brandon was supposed to come home today and there's actually still a chance that he might be put on a flight today. I doubt it though, I think he's still coming home when they originally said. I'll let you know! Today we're making Easter sugar cookies :D

Poor Dexter hurt his foot!! Maybe sprained it jumping off the bed? He is limping everywhere and I carry him a lot of places. He just looks so sad. I don't know what to do for him...

I've slowly been writing and editing. It's getting there!

Oh, and I got selected a couple months ago to review a new book! I received it yesterday and I'm reading it right now. It's a book on marriage and so far so good. I'll be posting a full review once I finish it. :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Dexter is an adorable name for a pet!

Chantal said...

Thank you! I love it!