BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Building my platform

I now have a fanpage on Facebook for my author-ing! I'm excited, I invited all the people on my friends list and so far 74 are my fans. People are excited for my novel and encouraging. Awesome :)

I've also started getting tons of fans on Twitter. I am following this YouTube video that was recommended to me that gives 7 very easy steps to get 500+ followers in a week. So far just from yesterday I went from 18 to 41. It's amazing! I have a lot of work to do but I'm loving it.

I'll be working on a website soon, something I've never done before. I suppose I'm procrastinating because it's unfamiliar territory. This website will include yet ANOTHER blog of mine. Don't worry, I'm not leaving this one! This is more of a personal one while the other blog I'll concentrate more on writing than anything else.

I'm feeling great. I'm feeling nervous. I'm feeling anxious. Once I finish this novel I'm going into unfamiliar territory: Revising, querying, publishing, marketing. This is all new to me. I've finished a book before but I've never gone beyond that. It scares me! But I can do it!

0 comments: