BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm feeling good, thanks!

The last month or month and a half I've been feeling kind of depressed at times. I don't know why, I just felt out of it, not wanting to do anything, just blue. I still did what I needed to do and felt happy most of the day. Something was missing. I think I've discovered it!

I'm a social person by nature, but this staying at home and writing thing didn't offer me many chances to interact with people other than my husband or the cashier at the grocery store. However, I've joined a spouses club and have already made a couple friends through it. One of those ladies lives right down the street from me - wonderful! I've also made friends with the wives of a couple officers my husband works with. It's been great.

Yesterday I went on a walk with the girls I met through the spouses club. It was great! Today I spent a few hours at the dog beach and having lunch with a friend of mine. I just feel good. I guess I need friends and I need that interaction. Granted, I don't need it all the time, I do like my alone time, but with Brandon gone it's nice to have others to talk to. I hope we all become good friends!

So if you were to ask me how I'm feeling... well, I'm feeling good, thanks!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

It's good you're involved in the spouses club, I've thought about doing that too. :) I like your new background, by the way!!

Chantal said...

Thanks! I'm still trying to mess with it! I figured I've had the same background for so long, it was time to switch it up a little bit. It's still green and flowery, but different :)

Chantal said...

Oh, and the spouses club is fun. We have luncheons every month - it's great!