BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ah!

I follow too many blogs! With the in-laws here, I've hardly had time to keep up with reading them all. It makes me sad. :(

But hey, I have a few blogs, too. Why don't you check out this one? ======================>

Nope, the button underneath that one that says "Check out my deployment blog." Click that button. Good. :) I want you to start following that blog because soon, VERY soon, sooner than we all expect, I'll be posting solely on that blog. It's my deployment blog! It'll be the same stuff from Chantal's Blog, but in a more centralized place. The plan? Writing a blog every single day documenting my experience through my husband's first deployment. It won't only be about deployment, it'll just be about life. So please please check it out and follow it.

Hopefully everything will settle down and I'll be able to get back into my good old routine...

PS: I'm so tired of the beach! Even with these breaks I get when I go to work, I'm overloaded with beach. I don't think I'll go ever again when my in-laws leave. Haha, I will... but not for a week. I'm tired of the beach!

0 comments: