BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Busy Two Weeks

Wow! We were so busy! We dropped Brandon's parents off at the airport last night, came home, passed out and woke up 10 hours later (ok, I woke up earlier to let Dexter out... but then fell asleep again). We have been moving, moving, moving, and we are exhausted. I even got some breaks when I worked, but on the days I spent with them, it was exhausting. I got tired of the beach, tired of the car, tired of walking. I missed my TV, my clean kitchen, my freedom to walk around the house naked... ok, I don't do that very often, but Brandon sure missed it. ;)

Anyway, we had a lot of fun. The two weeks went by so fast we couldn't believe it. We spent more time at the beach than ever before. Got a few sunburns too. We got to do a luau, ATV and Ocean Voyaging at Kualoa Ranch, scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking. We got to eat so much good food that I don't want to eat anymore, haha. But it was fun. Here are some pics. ;)

Brandon and his sister on the Ocean Voyage


Brandon on his ATV


Brandon and I at the luau with our tattoos ;)


On a hike!


Brandon's family snorkeling


In the car the last day



2 comments:

Marissa said...

great photos chantal!!

Mrs. C said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Sounds like you had a busy but fun week! Happy Thursday!