BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm not scared!

I'm not worried, I'm not scared. Bring it on, deployment! I won't let that calendar get me down and keep knotting my stomach. I'm gonna take this head on, just like the Aries/Ram I am, and kick some ass while I'm at it. ;)

In other great news, I finally uploaded a bunch of photos to that digital photo frame I've had for over 2 years. It's sitting in the kitchen corner where I can see it from nearly every angle in the rooms I hang out in. I love seeing those pictures of Brandon, me, Dexter, Winston, and our families. It brings a smile to my face with every silly photo I put on there. Yay me.

6 comments:

Jesse and Marissa said...

Good for you Chantal!! :)

H.C. Bishop said...

Good to find another military wife in Hawaii!

I am a Navy wife and we live near the harbor (near that big 'ol NEX)!!

I am looking forward to reading more of your blog!

Dayana Stockdale said...

Hi there! Just found your profile. Go O'ahu writer chics! Hope all is well :)

Margo Kelly said...

The winners in my 100 follower book giveaway contest are announced on my blog today - AND there are CUPCAKES for everyone!! Thanks for participating.
www.margokelly.blogspot.com

WhisperingWriter said...

You can do it!

Our Little Fam said...

You can do it! You will surely kick this deployment right in the A$$!