BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm not scared!

I'm not worried, I'm not scared. Bring it on, deployment! I won't let that calendar get me down and keep knotting my stomach. I'm gonna take this head on, just like the Aries/Ram I am, and kick some ass while I'm at it. ;)

In other great news, I finally uploaded a bunch of photos to that digital photo frame I've had for over 2 years. It's sitting in the kitchen corner where I can see it from nearly every angle in the rooms I hang out in. I love seeing those pictures of Brandon, me, Dexter, Winston, and our families. It brings a smile to my face with every silly photo I put on there. Yay me.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Good for you Chantal!! :)

Holly Christine said...

Good to find another military wife in Hawaii!

I am a Navy wife and we live near the harbor (near that big 'ol NEX)!!

I am looking forward to reading more of your blog!

Dayana Stockdale said...

Hi there! Just found your profile. Go O'ahu writer chics! Hope all is well :)

I'll Love You Forever said...

You can do it! You will surely kick this deployment right in the A$$!