BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hot!!

Wow, I am hot!! I should've worn a tank top today because I just went on a walk with Dexter and I'm sweating like crazy. Well, I shouldn't have gone on a walk at the hottest time of day nor should I be wearing two shirts right now (tank top, t-shirt). I'm wearing shorts though!

The seasons change here without warning. In Colorado it was so much easier: You knew when spring was coming, when summer, when autumn and winter came. Brandon and I got a shock when Christmas was three weeks away and we were still in shorts and t-shirts. I couldn't believe it! No warning whatsoever. Summer kind of just happened too. I mean, we're living in a tropical place, but I'd like some warning so I know that summer is here. Now the temperature reads near 90F every day.

I can't say I hate it though. I love hot weather, I love being hot. I'm naturally cold blooded. I just get cold very easily. I think it has something to do with my hypoglycemia, but who knows? I'd rather be hot and sweating than freezing cold. This comes from the Canadian born, huh?

All is well here, just counting down the days to D-Day. Oh, that reminds me, I was going to write a little introduction on my other blog. Hm... here I go. ;)

0 comments: